Star TSP654II Bluetooth Thermal Printer
- Bluetooth Desktop Receipt Printer
- Apple MFi Certified
- "JustWorks" SSP Profile
- Small Footprint
- High Speed: 300mm/ sec
- Reliable Guillotine Cutter
- Drop-In and Print Paper Loading
- Available with WebPRNT Browser App
CloudPRNT - The TSP654IIcloudPRNT thermal printer retrieves and prints orders from any online ordering service integrating Star’s communication protocol. The online ordering service will be able to communicate directly to the printer, eliminating the need for an extra tablet to send orders to the printer.
AirPrint® - The TSP654II AirPrint allows the Apple user to continue with the familiar AirPrint experience they are accustomed to when using their Apple iOS® POS system. In addition, receipt printing requires no extra configurations, software or additional drivers. For ISVs, this is the easiest and fastest way to integrate a printer with Apple software. Now with the TSP654II developers have another option available, in addition to the StarPRNT SDK, giving them more flexible printer control. Star Micronics’ TSP654II AirPrint is on Apple’s AirPrint certified devices list.
Apple MFi certified, the TSP654II BTi receipt printer is approved for use with the iPod Touch®, iPhone® and iPad®.
With operating system support for iOS, Android and Windows, the TSP654II BTi features the best of both worlds by coupling the comfort of legacy products with the speed and connection options demanded today in fast-paced point of sales environments.
The TSP654II BTi’s “JustWorks” SSP profile makes the pairing process very simple to use. It allows for a quick connection without the hassle of a passkey or having to choose between iOS and Android modes. Quick and ready to use, no user interaction is needed to pair the TSP654II BTi.
In addition, TSP654II BTi includes the ability to print receipts or data from a web browser-based application running on a mobile device wirelessly by configuring Star's WebPRNT Browser. Once configured, the user simply pairs their mobile device to the TSP654II BTi, open the application on WebPRNT Browser and prints from the application.
One attribute that grabs the user’s attention is TSP654II BTi’s lightning fast print speed. Capable of printing 60 receipts per minute (300 mm/sec), the TSP654II BTi offers unrivalled processing power and outstanding data throughput. Equipped with easy “drop in and print” paper loading, small footprint and reliable guillotine cutter, the TSP654II BTi is a welcomed addition to any POS system. With exceptional performance, functionality, Bluetooth accessibility and iOS support, the TSP654II BTi embodies Star’s motto of “Always Leading- Always Innovating.”
- Hardware Features Fast: 60 RPM** (300 mm / second) Reliable Partial Guillotine Cutter
- Horizontal and Vertical Use Drop-In and Print Paper Loading
- Logo Utility (Store Logos, Coupons, and Graphics, PromoPRNT)
- Swappable Interface Recessed Cable Connections StarIO
- SDK Available Color Gray and White Connectivity Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, CloudPRNT , WebPRNT*, AirPrint
- Operating System Support Windows, OPOS™, JavaPOS™, Virtual Serial Port, Linux™ CUPS, Mac OS X CUPS, StarIO SDK
- Setup Guide
- Wall Mount Bracket Vertical Mount Pads
- 58mm Paper Guide
- Power Switch Cover
- Start-Up Paper Roll
- External Power Supply
- Wireless USB Adapter (for WLAN and AirPrint models)
- Options Splash-Proof Cover (SPC-T100) Integrated Buzzer (BU01-24-A) Vertical Stand (VS-T650)
- Print Method : Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution : 203 dpi 300 mm
- Print Speed : 300 mm / second
- Paper Width :80 mm / 58 mm
- Paper Thickness: 0.053-0.085 83 mm
- Paper Roll Diameter Dimensions : 140 (W) x 132 (H) x 203.5 (D) mm