HID iCLASS SE Prox Contactless Card 2K bit (3100)
Pack of 25 Cards
iCLASS® SIO®-Enabled (iCLASS SE®) plus Proximity cards (Dual Technology cards).
HID Global iCLASS SE® Secure Identity Object plus Proximity Smart cards are Dual technology cards useful for migration from 125 kHz Prox to iCLASS SE High Security cards. They have multiple separated application areas that are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion. The iCLASS SE® card features enhanced smart card technology that increases security and performance with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
The HID iCLASS® SIO®-Enabled (iCLASS SE®) plus Proximity cards are 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart cards and can be used for various applications access control, ticketing and loyalty programs.
GENUINE HID Global Products
- Compatible with both 13.56 Mhz iCLASS SE® and 125 kHz HID Prox® Readers
- Durable packaging and consistent read range
- External Printed number for easy identification and access control.
- Supports Secure Identity Object™ (SIO) – Multi-layered Security and Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) enabled
- Same size and thickness as a standard CR80 plastic card
- Can be printed onto directly using an Identity Card Printer
- Can easily fit into a wallet or card holder
2.135" x 3.385" x 0.075" MAX.
(5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)
For ordering standard HID Prox Format:
Part Number; 3100 HID iCLASS SE Prox
FC: (Please supply FC on Order between 1 & 255)
ID: (Please supply on order between 1 & 65,535)
(Please Note: For Ordering Corporate 1000 format (Known as “C1K” Formats) these incur a $0.50 plus GST credential charge from HID on top of the cost of the Fob. C1K formats are custom controlled formats and require a change form to be filled in by the format owner to authorise IDCW to access them)
For more information or if you wish to place an order contact IDCW on T: 02 9651 6000