ACTAtek, Electronic Time Clock with Fingerprint Reader, Mifare Card Reader & Camera, 3k users.
The Actatek Time Clock can operate either standalone or as part of a network. It includes software which provides Time and Attendance data, with exportable reports on Staff Attendance.
- User Friendly Keypad supports 4 Function keys to user defined functions, so allowing you to track employee breaks, job codes and departmental movement.
- Inbuilt software provides Real Time update via your local area network or via the Web. All communication between the unit and the web is encrypted.
- Weatherproof Casing for external use - IP65 Waterproof rating
Low cost of purchase - simple plug in device and no ongoing maintenance fees
- Embedded software, access using a web browser
- TLS 1.3 256 bit encrypted communications between units and browser
- Real-time communications
- Works in Standalone or Network modes
- Highly scalable, install one today and thousands tomorrow
- IP 65 appraised, indoor and outdoor all weather installation
- Software interface support for simple interface to most software applications
- 3,000 users
- Up to 75,000 event logs
|Built-in Web and Database Server||Yes|
|Number of users||basic 3,000 users can be upgraded to 100,000+|
|Max transaction records stored||75,000|
|Max photos stored||500|
|Static IP address assignment||Yes|
|Dynamic IP address assignment(DHCP)||Yes|
|Backlit LCD Display||2.8” 64K/256K colour TFT screen|
|Computer supported (with Internet Browser)||Mac OS , Windows 7 or above version/ PC /Unix Machine|
|Valid Characters for Employee ID||0-9, A-C (max. 16 characters)|
|Authentication Time||<1 second|
|Database interface support||ODBC/JDBC|
|Multilingual support||Yes (during warranty period)|
|Network interface||1,000BT Ethernet (Built-in) GSM/GPRS*, Wi-Fi* (*optional extra)|
|Programming API||SOAP API|
|Report(TXT/CSV output format supported)||Yes|
|Relay support||1x Door strike *option|
|Case(without built-in PoE module)||IP65-fluid ingress, dust, salt, fog protection|
|Safety Standard||CE, FCC, IP65(without built-in PoE)|